Oh boy it works Galoob 1980 Vintage Retro Toys

In 1980 may a clockwork toy being a high-tech toy at that time? Whatever, many old day clockwork toys work very lively, not just only rotate, rotate, and rotate like a clock. Let's check out these Oh boy it works Galoob 1980 Vintage Retro Toys you will see that.

Oh boy it works Galoob 1980 Vintage Retro Toys

These are my 2 jigsaw and power drill that I'd bought on Ebay. There are many other models of this series, I will show you when I catch them. For now below are my very details and nice pics and lips on these 1980 vintage retro toys

Vintage Retro Toys


Oh boy it works Galoob

As you see "1980 Lewis Galoob, INC. Made in Japan,   Item #3024/4". This may be the 3024th pcs being manufactured of this model - the model with number 4.

Oh boy it works Galoob 1980 Vintage Retro Toys 1

The product' feature .. sound interesting right!

Vintage Retro Toys 1

Its 4 models showed on the back side of my cards. A wind-up jig saw, a power drill, a circular saw, and a chain saw.

Oh boy it works Galoob toys

However, I found this pic on Etsy with show even 8 models. I guess, they'd added more models since the time my toys being launched, as you see at the bottom that "1981 Lewis Galoob, Inc. South San Francisco, CA 94080 Made In Japan. All Right Reserved OH BOY IT WORKS! is a US trade mark of Lewis Galoob, Inc". After a year from 1980, they may registered the trade mark of OH BOY IT WORKS! in the US, and launched more models of these vintage retro toys, a table saw, a clockwork bench grinder, a sander, a lawn mower.

Unluckily, the link to Etsy showed out off stock :((( 

Oh boy it works Galoob toys 4

Okay, let get back toy my toys ..

1980 Vintage Retro Toys


Oh boy it works Galoob 1980 Vintage Retro Toys 2


Vintage Retro Toys 2


Oh boy it works Retro Toys


Oh boy it works Galoob toys 5


1980 Vintage Retro Toys 1


Vintage Retro Toys 3


Oh boy it works Galoob 1980 Vintage Retro Toys 3


Oh boy it works Vintage Toys


Vintage Retro Toys 4

Some my toys even didn't work (you will see in the clip below). I've try but can not fix them so far. Ah, they didn't work because of the time, this doesn't mean that the claim on the pack is a lie huh.

Oh boy it works Vintage Toys 1

Some may be opened and glued back someone before me.

Oh boy it works Retro Toys 1


Oh boy it works Galoob 1980 Vintage Retro Toys 4

And now, how these Galoob 1980 vintage retro toys look and work? Let see and shout "OH BOY IT WORK!"




Oh boy it works Vintage Toys 2


Oh boy it works Retro Toys 2

I Also saw these pics on worthpoint.com. "Gee Whiz It Works!" a little close to the "Oh Boy It Works! series but this was on household equipment, may be this series was for girls. Could not see the text clearly, but I can see 1979 ...

Vintage Retro Toys 5


Oh boy it works Vintage Toys 3

These toys listed as "Vintage Toy Lot 9 Oh Boy Gee Whiz It Works Galoob Wind-up Tools Appliances 1980" on Ebay, and claimed that "SOLD" again :(((. I will show you more when I catch them and the others Oh boy it works Galoob 1980 Vintage Retro Toys I mention above, plz keep track of All My Toys.

www.allmytoys.net - Miniature Working Toys.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment