All My Toys Shotgun

Here are all my toys shotguns so far, I will update in this post when I have some new one. You can search their name on my Youtube channel of https://www.youtube.com/allmytoysdotnet for more details.

1/ Fake Nerf gun Rough Cut? 90% look like a Nerf Rough Cut out fo the Nerf Logo and the name.

All My Toys Shotgun


2/ "Nerf Shotgun"

All Toys Shotgun


3/ Toy shotgun with multi pellet on each shot | fit with Nerf darts

All Toys Shotgun 1


4/ Water blaster Lever Action Shotgun | Work So Real Water Toy Gun | 1st Time To See

All Toys Shotgun 2


5/ Realistic toy gun | the magnum shotgun

All Toys Shotgun 3


6/ China Fake Nerf Gun for $2.5

All Toys Shotgun 4


7/ Rubber band shotgun | pistol 2 in 1 Hyperion toy gun

All Toys Shotgun 5



8/ The bug killer shotgun

All Toys Shotgun 6

www.Allmytoys.net - Toy Shotgun

3 nhận xét: